2 cities explored
3 museums down
4+ gigabytes of pictures (though how many are usable?)
5 books (we should have never gone to that used book shop!)
6 souvenirs for friends and family (including a moose hat as demanded by Emily)
My impressions of BC are the following:
- What a cute little town...city...place
- I wanna have tea at the Empress, no matter how expensive it is
- Shipping to the US, however, is an expense I can live without
- Why didn’t anyone tell me there was a difference between stamps to the US and stamps for international postage?!
- So starts my ongoing campaign for a family vacation here. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Also, happy birthday to Emily!