Monday, May 6, 2013

The Start of a New Adventure

So, I'm back. And now I have a degree to come along with me. Well...not quite yet. As of May 12, 2013, I will have graduated with a B.A. while majoring in Japanese Language and Culture, with minors in Museum Studies and Anthropology. Wow.

And, after that, I'll be heading to the lovely island of San Juan to start my first job as a graduated student--working at the Whale Museum.

But where is San Juan Island, Sarah, you wonder. And how does this relate to your Japanese adventures?

Well, San Juan Island is right off the coast of Washington state. And there may be Japanese tourists there, but I'm planning on working on the museum side of my degree. That's what I want to  work in in the future, after all.

But yes, until then, I still have a lot of packing, as well as graduating to do. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment